Hard work begin...





On September 28 to October 23, I've attends 4 weeks Bestari course at Institut Perguruan Ipoh (IPG). This is one of the ministry annual program to promote awareness on the important of Bestari elements to improve P&P in class. Our moderator, En. Paris is very helpful and easy going person and no wonder we starting enjoy this course on very first day although I cannot hide the fact that I miss my students already.This is the third cohort for 2009 and there 25 participants from different school and education background attend this course. These are some pictures on the very first week of the Bestari course and I will keep on updated the every week.

Friday, October 2, 2009

0 Comments:

 
desasemesra - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger